Sunday 12 November 2017

The Literal Booker Legacy – Prologue: Part 1, And So It Begins


Yello and welcome to The Literal Booker Legacy! Literature is the name and the Sims is the game!

The main aim of this legacy is to get ten generations all named after famous authors. Will I succeed? Only time will tell.


Yvonne: “Hmm Cyanocitta cristata… I didn’t think you could see these out in Académie Le Tour…”

Ahem!

Yvonne: “Eegads! A voice from the heavens!”

Actually no, it’s just me, your Author! You can call me Gray, honey!


Yvonne: “Schweet! Is this a legacy? I’ve heard so much about these. Am… Am I your founder?”

You are!

Yvonne: “Oh my God, what an honour! Okay, okay, lemme do this properly. My full name is Yvonne Booker; I am a Knowledge sim with a lifetime want to be the Head of the SCIA. My star sign is Cancer and my turn ons are blonde hair and make-up and my turn off is plantism… How was that?”

Pretty good. Shall we get you sorted with accommodation?


Yvonne: “A dorm room? Isn’t this against the rules?”

Oh pssh, no one cares about the rules anymore. As long as I don’t cheat then it doesn’t matter that much, surely.

Yvonne: “If you say so, Gray.”


With your lifetime want of being at the top of the Intelligence career, you need to declare your major. You have a choice between Psychology and Political Science it seems…

Yvonne: “Political Science it is!”

A wise choice.


Let’s get you some skills.

That’s some face you’re pulling to be playing with no one.


Yvonne: “I’m trying to concentrate.”

…. Against who!?


Oh hey, one of your dorm mates came to join you, how nice.

Jason: “You legacy chicks are always crazy.”

Hey, don’t generalise us!


Yvonne: “Cezanne, eat your heart out!”

Um…

No, no. I won’t even try.


Yvonne: “Manipulation and lies in my politics? It’s more likely than you think!”

Hush! You’ll get us censored!

Anyway, I spotted a cute blonde girl for you to flirt with earlier. She went into Joy’s room.


Yvonne: “Hey ladies, what’s going on in here? Heh heh heh.”


Yvonne: “Damn, that Andrea is fine as hell!”

Nailed it.


Yvonne: “So, it turns out I’m the founder of a new legacy and I want you to help me raise the first generation of book related children, whaddaya say?”

Smooth. Real smooth.

Andrea: “A legacy, you say? Hmm, I dunno, you’ll have to convince me a little harder, hehe.”


Yvonne: “Explain to me why I’m going to bed when there’s a cute girl who needs to be flirted with right now?”

Because, young Padawan, your first class is tomorrow and you need to have a proper day’s rest before you go. You’re a Knowledge sim, aren’t you?


Yvonne: “Morning Joy!”

Joy: “Morning Yvonne, please don’t try to bang Andrea in my room…”

Yvonne: “Can’t make any promises!”

College students… so much trouble.


How was your first day?

Yvonne: “I’m hungry and I need a shower.”

Righto!


Yvonne: “There’s nothing quite like a post-class pancake!”


Yvonne seems to have a sixth sense for Andrea, as soon as she finished her pancakes she made a straight beeline for her when she entered the dorm.

Yvonne: “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put u and i together.”

Andrea: “Are you sure you’re a Knowledge sim?”

I ask myself the same question.


After one full day of flirting non-stop, Yvonne took a break and slept some and then went straight back to wooing Andrea. Thank God term papers are like 90% of your grade as a Freshman.

Yvonne: “You got something on your face.”

Andrea: “What is it?”

Don’t say, don’t say it!

Yvonne: “Me.”

God damn it. I need a tally for cheesy pick-up lines. This is the second one.


Yvonne: “Your hands are so soft, my lady.”

Andrea: “You’re definitely good at convincing.”


Hey! Yvonne!

Yvonne: “EEK!”

I’ve decided to let you move out after you finish your freshman year so make sure you get as much money as possible in your next two finals!

Yvonne: “You interrupted my TV show for that?!”


Why? What are you watching?

Yvonne: “Desperate Housewives of Strangetown.”

Ah… hmm…


Like a Knowledge sim, she rolls a want to befriend her teacher. I didn’t realise being a Knowledge sim translated to teacher’s pet, but I’m not surprised.


Congrats for passing your first final! Dean’s list and all! How are you… Umm..

Yvonne: “Do you mind? I’m celebrating here!”

Whoops!


Oh… Hell yeah!


Yvonne: “I know we’ve known each other for like… 4 days, but I feel such a strong pull to you. Andrea, will you marry me?”


Andrea: “Yes! YES! However, there’s just one itty bitty catch.”

Yvonne: “What’s that?”


Andrea: “I don’t carry any of these future babies.”


Oh… hell no.

And that’s it for part one. Will Yvonne move out of the dorms and into her own house or will she fail her next final? Find out in part 2!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this is going to be interesting!
    I love your founder! She's beautiful!

    -Lyla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! <3 Yvonne really is beautiful!

      Delete