Monday 13 November 2017

The Literal Booker Legacy – Prologue: Part 2, No Persuasion Needed


Welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy!

Part 2 of the prologue!

Previously, we were introduced to my founder, Yvonne Booker, who immediately started flirting with the first blonde girl she saw in her dorm, Andrea.

Shall we continue to find out what crazy hi-jinks they will get into?





Now is time for my founder to complete her Freshman year at college.

Good luck, Yvonne!

Yvonne: “Pssh, it’ll be a piece of cake.”



Due to passing with flying colours AND making the Dean’s list, Yvonne moves out and is now renting this snug little ditty a few blocks away from her original accommodation.

There’s a strict advantage to moving into your own house…



Yvonne: “Hey, baby, you wanna come over and check out my new house?”



Yvonne: "I missed you!"

Andrea: "Mmpf!"

I think that translates to: Me too!



Andrea Benson moves in with a mere 1,000 simoleons to her name.

Thanks!

Andrea: “Uh… who is that?”

Well, it’s time for the formal introduction!



Andrea, I am your Author, but I advise you to call me Gray.

Andrea: “Alright.”

How about you introduce yourself?

Andrea: “I’m a Knowledge sim with the life time want to be the Hand of Poseidon. I’m a Pisces who really likes blonde hair and jewellery and hates formal wear.”

Your wedding day will be interesting.

Andrea: “Why’s that?”

You’ll see…



Time to get rid of that undeclared major!

Andrea: “Uh, hi, I’d like to change my major please. I want to join the Oceanography career, please sign me up to the Biology course!”



I decided to change her hair. Whilst I really love the space bun look, I decided that Andrea should let her hair down-

Hey, wait! You’re playing the Sims 3. Dang, I hope your game is a lot less laggy than mine used to be…

*still sore from my glitched up triplets*



Andrea: “What do you think of my hair, babe?”

Yvonne: “It really suits your cute face.”

Andrea: “Aww, really?”



Yvonne: “Holy… Note to self, always compliment a girl’s new haircut.”

… Did… Did you just get laid because you said it suited her? What…


Andrea: “Mmm, I don’t like this dress.”

It’s about as close to femme as I could get without taking you clothes shopping. That’s actually Yvonne’s formal wear.

Andrea: “Formal? Yeck!”



Honestly, the exercise bike is my favourite work-out equipment in the game. 

The last time I played the Sims 2 I  had up to Bon Voyage but since rebooting I bought a tonne of second hand expansions and stuff packs and now I'm living the complete life.



Yvonne: “Guess who’s a buff butch now?”


Yvonne: “This girl!”



Yo, those abs though! I’m thankful for the cropped top work-out gear from Freetime.



And so, we skip a season to winter. My favourite season in game and in life! Andrea is now a Sophomore and Yvonne’s a Junior. So very close to graduating.



Yvonne, I gotta ask… How do you see out of the privacy window?

Yvonne: “I have the magic eyes.”



Aah, girlfriends making a snowman together. 






Nothing makes the winter season better than building a snowman with your girlfriend. *sigh*

Yvonne: “Gray, you sound lonely.”

I am. I’m a lonely lesbian. *sigh*


Penguin: “Psst, Mr Frosty, do you want to hear the best pancake recipe in the world?”

Mr Frosty: “…”

I almost turned this interaction into a Polar Bear Cafe joke (which is a great anime btw) but I resisted but I have to admit I still love this little interaction. This is why I favour winter the most.



Feeling festive, Yvonne?



Eee! It’s so cute!

Yvonne: “I just love the feeling of Christmas… It’s a shame we couldn’t afford a tree this year.”

Maybe next winter, Yvonne.



And then she burns the salmon. Twice!



Yvonne: “No! Mr Frosty, don’t melt!”

And thus spring has sprung!



Oops, I forgot that I was controlling two sims with aspirational needs… I’m sorry, Andrea. I’ll take better care of you from now on.



Drip, drip, drop, little spring time showers~!

Time is passing by quickly, Yvonne is a Senior and Andrea is a Junior.



With only one more semester left until graduation, Yvonne is completely book-focused, not unlike a Knowledge sim. 



And Andrea? The other Knowledge sim?

She’s been busy talking to friends and building a social status. She’s also been rolling wants that I’ve only seen pleasure sims roll… A pleasure sim in disguise, maybe?



At last the time has come! Graduation has peaked for Yvonne, passing with a 4.0 GPA - Summa cum Laude! How awesome!

To celebrate, I threw my founder a little get together with a couple of friends, where she served some burgers!



It’s not a sim party until there’s smustling in the kitchen. Yvonne, you’re facing the wrong way.



Not going to join in with the festivities?

Andrea: “Are you kidding? I have a 9am class tomorrow and it’s already midnight. I’m going to bed.”

Aah, a Knowledge sim is in there after all.



Yvonne: “Hey, thanks for everything Prof.”

Shenene: “If you ever need anything, I’m only a phone call away. You also really smell.”

Yvonne: “It’s the smustle.”


Going to bed at your own party and then growing up in your pyjamas? How old are you? 60?

Yvonne: “I’m officially an adult! Hooray!”

You survived college, now you’ll survive anything!



Andrea: “Eww, couldn’t she have showered before she left? That poor taxi driver!”

See you in Belladonna Cove, Yvonne! Andrea will soon be joining her!

Now with uni over we can focus on the legacy itself!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, what a way to end uni! With a smustle party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As with any good uni party, ofc!! :D Thank you for reading and commenting! <3

      Delete