Saturday 2 December 2017

The Literal Booker Legacy - The College Years: Part 1, Are We Done Yet?


Here we are! The first gen babies are all grown up and taking over college!



Well! Here we are, what do you think?

Wynne: “I think… I want to go home.”

Well, tough, you have 4 years to go before you may get to go home. Besides, you won’t be living here for much longer. When you finish your freshman year, you’ll be moving to a new lot.

Wynne: “Will it be bigger and prettier?”

Yes


Goodbye Yusun for another year!

Yusun: “I better get some form of compensation for this! It’s traumatic.”

Yeah, yeah, okay. Just get out of here.


Alright, Wynne! What are you choosing?

Wynne: “Hmm, I’m thinking Drama.”

Oh, right, because of your LTW.

Wynne: “Yup! Though, how Drama and Athleticism link is something I don’t quite get.”

I don’t understand this game mechanics either.


Wynne: “Alright, off to the gym to see if I can find some brunet cuties working out!”

Secret Society Member: “A legacy sim? Can it be? After so long?”

Not this generation, I’m afraid.

SSM: “Dang…”


Wynne: “Gray, watch this dive!”

Alright, you have my attention, Wynne.


Wynne: “Whoa, this board’s wobbly…!”

Are you going to be okay!?


Wynne: “Screw it! CANNONBALL!”


Wynne: “Ugh, you’re not a brunet either… and you’re a girl! My sister would like you, she’s bi and into redheads.”

Barista: “Um, miss, would you like to order a coffee?”

Wynne: “Yeah, I guess so.”


Wynne: “This stuff tastes so gross, is this what adults like?”

Don’t look at me, Wynne, I'm a tea drinker.


Delilah: “You’re a legacy sim, aren’t you?”

Wynne: “I gotta ask, are legacy sims famous or something?”

Delilah: “Y… You don’t know? You’re a legacy a sim and you don’t know!?”

Wynne: “I sense that you’re stand offish and I’m a mean bish so…”


Wynne: “I’m outta here!”


Wynne: “I’m sure this bed wasn’t here before…”

I gave you a new one… Unless you want to sleep in the same bed your parents banged in?

Wynne: “Urk… You know what, Gray, good call, but that image is forever etched into my brain.”

Your brain!?


Whoa, nice workout outfit, Wynne. Very 80s!

Wynne: “I’m ON THE PHONE!”


Wynne: “So, you’re a brunet guy and I’m a legacy sim. Amar, I’m offering you a chance out of this university. You wanna come over?”


Oh. My. God.

Amar: “Whoa, hey, nice outfit, Wynne…”

Wynne: “Yes! He’s attractive and I win!”


Wynne: *flirt flirt flirt*


Amar: “No! Don’t! I’m handsome and ticklish!”

Wynne: “He he! Your weakness has been revealed!”


Amar: “Are you seeing hearts right now?”

Wynne: “I’m always seeing hearts when I look at you.”

Yeck…


Wynne: “I really like him!”

I… I can tell…


Wynne: “I’ve decided I want you in my life forever, so, move in please?”

Amar: “Hell yeah!”

… I was expecting a proposal at the end of that but… I guess you’re not moving too fast. Especially since this is the first time you’ve actually met him.


And so, Amar joins the family and Wynne no longer has to sleep alone!


W-wait, Amar! Your clothes!

*checks through stats* LORD YOU HAVE 10 OUTGOING POINTS.

Amar: “I’m off to get some clothes.”

GET SOME CLOTHES?! YOU HAVE SOME CLOTHES. PUT THEM ON.


Amar: “I think I’ll go with these few outfits.”

FEW?!

I have a feeling I’m going to hate you, Amar.


One outfit change and a haircut later and Amar is ready to be introduced to us!

Amar: “Sup readers! I’m Amar Barthelet. I’m a Leo who is kind of a slob, very outgoing, kinda lazy, serious, and mean. I’m a Popularity sim and I want to be a Media Magnate! Swimwear and black hair turns me on and I hate brunette hair.”

You… You and Wynne are a perfect match, holy hell.


Wynne: “Hey Mama! I just wanted to call in and let you know I’m seeing someon-“

Andrea: “I’m on the phone! … Wynne – Sorry, sweetie, what were you saying?”

Wynne: “I was just letting you know I’ve met someone and it’s pretty serious. He’s really good looking and I can’t wait for you and Mom to meet him.”

Andrea: “That sounds wonderful. Your little sister’s been having a bit of trouble in that department.”

Wynne: “Y’don’t say…”

And you know how the rest of the conversation goes…


Wynne: “Yes! Exam day! I’m no longer a Freshman!”

And! Your sister is coming later on today!


Wynne? Where are you going? Your exam doesn’t start for another 4 hours!

Wynne: “Anywhere that isn’t here. See ya!”

Wynne...


Later on:

Austen: “Well, we’re here. This is college.”

Cherry: “Hihi, what happened to your hair?”

Austen: “What happened to my clothes!?”


One makeover later…

Austen: “You’re still as cute as the day I met you!”

Cherry: “And so are y- mpf!”


Cherry: “Economy major, here I come!”


Austen: “Hmm, I could go with Literature…”

But?

Austen: “But, I’m going to go with Economy too and share my classes with my honey.”

… You two are nauseating. Way worse than your parents.


So! Austen was glitched and her class performance bar wouldn’t raise despite the fact she had all the skills needed and I tried to reset her but that didn’t work…

I wasn’t intending on moving them into their new home just yet.

But, the need to reset Austen negated the need for story, so they’re in their new home now.

And I also can’t build houses for the life of me.


Amar: “Damn this… *huff* coach! I don’t… *huff* need to work out!”

Cheerleader: “You can do it! You can do it! Push! Push! Feel the burn!”

… Do you do births by any chance?

Cheerleader: “Heehee, nope! That stuff grosses me out!”

Ah… hmm… *makes mental note*.

Austen: “If I ignore everyone and just focus on this painting then they might go away.”


Why is everyone thinking about Austen all of a sudden??

Also, Wynne, please don’t become like a certain White Legacy sim. (*cough* Notoro White *cough*)

(Note: Notoro White is from Keika's White Legacy, the legacy that inspired me to start my own.)


Wynne: “So, Cherry, you’re the girl my sister had to pay to meet. Interesting.”

Austen: “Wynne, shut up…”

Wynne: “What? I’m just making an observation. She’s very cute; I’m not surprised you had to pay someone to meet her. You’d never get someone like her on your own.”

Austen: “Wynne…”


Amar: “Babe, c’mon. You’re mean, yes, but that was just cruel.”

Cherry: “Hihi, I don’t mind! Austen’s a cutie pie! I’m glad I was the one the matchmaker chose to dump on her front lawn.”


Cherry: “I appreciate your enthusiasm but I am peeing here!”

Cheerleader: “Help! Your door is eating my arm!”


So, Wynne, what’s it like living with your sister again?

Wynne: “I can’t wait for graduation day.”


Listen, Wynne.

Wynne: “Ugh! Come on, can’t I do some chores without you following me around?”

Honestly, no. I need to say something. If, by happen-chance, you don’t get the heiress role, please don’t take it out on Austen.

Wynne: “Oh, I won’t. I’ll take it out on everyone who votes for her over me.”

Yeesh… Let that be a warning, then.


Amar.

Amar!

Amar, honey, do you need to go to bed? Or is the cheesecake so good it made you comatose?


Austen: “Wait… How many spaces can a King move again?”


Wynne: “One space any direction as long as it doesn’t put them in check.”

Austen: “Oh… Thanks.”

Hey, Wynne, why don’t you join her in a game and show how to play? You two might get to know each other a little better now you’re grown up.

Wynne: “I’d rather eat my own tongue.”

… Right.


Hamburgers? Planning a party?

Wynne: “Not right now, I’m putting a plate in the fridge just in case and then I’m going to make some lobster.”

LOBSTER?!


No no no no, anything but that, please Wynne!
I just built this house!


Wynne: “What are you whining about? Look, no fire.”

WHEW! It’s a miracle!


Wynne: “Is he actually asleep? Amar! Wake up!”


Amar: “Huh? What? Oh, Wynne, baby, it’s you. This cheesecake is so delicious I had to bury my head in it.”

Wynne: “Yeah, yeah.”


Amar: “Finished! Mmm, so delicious. I’m going to bed now.”

Wynne: “Alright, Amar. Goodnight.”


Cherry, thinking: “I need to pee but Austen’s so warm and I don’t want to leave this bed.”


Cherry: “YES! Take that pass! Come on!”


Cherry: “Yes! YES!”


Cherry: “TOUCHDOWN!”


Wynne: “Nice painting. It matches my pyjamas.”

Austen: “I feel like that's more of an insult to your choice in pyjamas than my painting.”


Wynne: “So, Cherry, be honest, did you choose Austen on the chance that you’d be a part of a legacy?”

Cherry: “No way! I chose her because I love her. She’s fun and adorable and is really attentive to my needs. If we end up living in your legacy house or our own home away from the public eye, I don’t mind as long as I’m with her, y’know.”

Wynne: “Wait… So, you don’t care if she wins or not?”

Cherry: “Nope! I just want to be with her all the time. I’m crazy about her. It’s like whatever happens, as long as she’s there I feel like everything will be okay, you know?”


Wynne: “No… I don’t know…”


Cherry: “I noticed you haven’t given me the formal introduction yet.”

Oh, Cherry, you’re absolutely correct!

Amar: “HISSSSS! Boo! Bad Gray!”

Alright, alright!

Cherry here is a Scorpio, just like Wynne, and is a little neat, shy, outgoing, serious, and a little mean. She’s also a Pleasure sim who wishes to be a Business Tycoon. She really likes cologne and swimwear and hates sims with low hygiene.


Cherry: “Austen, what’s up? I thought you’d be asleep by now.”

Austen: “I can’t stop thinking about something and it’s making it hard to sleep.”

Cherry: “Want to talk about it?”


Austen: “Actually, it’s not something that can be just talked about.”


Cherry: “Are… Are we going to go all the way?”

Austen: “Only if you want to.”

Cherry: “I do. I really do.”


The next morning…

Wynne: “No, Mom, we don’t need you to come ove- Tomorrow?! I- Yes- Wait! No!... Alright, fine.”

Amar: “Oh boy, looks like the in-laws are going to be here… Better turn on the charm.”


Austen and Cherry are admiring my newly built hobby room that will be filled with toys and trinkets to build up hobby enthusiasm!


Wynne: “Hey, just to let you know, The Moms are coming tomorrow.”

Austen: “Chill. That’s cool. I want them to meet Cherry.”

Wynne: “… I have to ask. Is this fun for you? Playing with a toy car?”

Austen: “Apparently it increases tinkering enthusiasm so… Yes.”

Wynne: “Interesting…”


Cherry’s preferred hobby is sports so she’s always inviting Austen out to play catch or whatever. It would be cute if they didn’t do it at the dead of night.


AMAR NO! Put that back! There must be something else!

Amar: “Other than the hamburgers that Wynne would kill me for using before tomorrow… Nope.”

… Come on.


I’m not watching. I’m not reviving you if you die, Amar.


Amar: “Hey, I’m so hot I can produce fire! Call me the Human Torch!”

Nope, can’t do that. Nope.


Amar: “And for my next trick! I will set alight this plate of crepes!”

Oh, God, I can’t watch.


Oh! A success! That’s a relief.


Wynne: “You have a final tonight, right?”

Amar: “Yeah.”

Wynne: “I know something we can do tonight to celebrate.”


Amar: “Oooh, hehe! Can’t wait!”


Austen: “I’ve never played this game before.”

Amar: “Well, as long as you’re not Wynne and don’t cheat.”

Austen: “I don’t cheat! Haha! Got you!”


Amar: “Y’know, you ain’t so bad, Austen. Let’s be friends.”

Austen: “I feel like we’re going to be best friends.”


Wynne: “…”


OH, HEY GUYS, LOOK WHO’S HERE!

Andrea: “This is the place.”

Yvonne: “This isn’t our house… what happened to our old house?”


Andrea: “We’re here!”

Wynne: “Mama! What a lovely surprise!”


Wynne: “I’ve missed you!”

Cherry: “My in-law senses are tingling!”


Cherry: “You must be Austen’s mom. I’m Cherry, her girlfriend.”

Yvonne: “It’s nice to meet you, Cherry… How do you turn this damn thing on? It’s so old.”


Andrea: “So… you’re the good looking man my daughter’s seeing.”

Amar: “I’m just seeing one of your daughters, ma’am.”

Andrea: “Yes, I know… What are you majoring in?”

Amar: “Art.”

Andrea: “Yes, it feels like it.”

Amar: “Um, I think I have a final calling my name!”


Andrea: “Austen! My baby!”

Austen: “Mama! You’re here! Where’s Mom?”

Andrea: “Outside talking to your girlfriend. She’s very cute.”


Cherry: “I can see where Austen got her kindness from.”

Yvonne: “You’re a sweet talker, you know that, right?”

Cherry: “Hihi! I do!”

Andrea: “Oh, come on Austen, you throw like a girl!”


Yvonne: “I can’t deny I don’t enjoy being sweet talked. Especially by cute girls.”

Ahem, that’s your daughter’s girlfriend, Yvonne!

Cherry: “I’m glad you approve of me, Mrs Booker!”

Andrea: “That’s how you throw a ball!”


Wynne: “Dang, I’m glad that’s over… Amar… Are you asleep?”

I think he’s exhausted from his exam, Wynne.

Wynne: “Ugh… Amar! Wake up!”


Amar: “Yes, I am awake!”

Wynne: “Good, now romance me!”


Amar: “Like this?”

Wynne: “Good, good…”


Wynne: “Better.”


So, you may be thinking: Gray, why did you build two bedrooms exactly the same, isn’t that confusing? And you’d be right; it would be confusing, if I had done such a thing.

Nope, ladies and gentlefolk, Wynne and Amar are getting it on in Austen and Cherry’s bed… Yeah…


Austen: “I knew I loved you before I met you~”

Another Savage Garden fan, I see.


So, Austen has picked up a new hobby since coming to uni. Her preferred hobby is tinkering by far but she’s addicted to the easel.

Also, that’s a terrifying painting, Austen.


Austen! You’re the first sim in the legacy to reach The Zone!

Austen: “Heck yeah!”


Wynne: “Dang frammit, why is she better than me at everything!”

Wynne? You okay?

Wynne: “Yep, just contemplating my existence.”

I got you a present. It’s outside the hobby room.


Wynne: “Aw yes! Now I can max my sport’s hobby!”

I knew you’d like it.

Wynne: “Thanks so much, Gray!”


What was the inspiration behind this painting?

Austen: “I just wanted to throw colour on. It’s a masterpiece.”

And it was!


Cherry: “When did this hoop shot get here?”

I put it up a few hours ago, what do you think?

Cherry: “It’s pretty awesome!”


Autonomous romantic interactions are autonomous.

I never see Wynne and Amar be this romantic…


Cherry: “Do you want play catch for a little bit?”

Wynne: “With you?”

Cherry: “Well, why not? We’re both sporty sims, are we not?”

Wynne: “… I suppose we are.”


They’d just finished shooting hoops together. They’re bonding!

Wynne: “Alright then, let’s go play catch.”


Wynne: “Take that!”

Cherry: “Whoa! What the-!”


Cherry: “Oh, I get it, she’s a mean sim! Well, so am I!”

No… No, not really. Not compared to Wynne.


Wynne made her first non-family, non-romantic best friend! Maybe she’ll start to calm down a bit now.


Wynne: “Well, Junior year, here I am.”

Wynne, what’s up? You’ve been down ever since the start of the chapter.

Wynne: “It’s… nothing. I’m just overthinking things.”


Meanwhile at the Booker House…

Yes, I rebuilt and redecorated! I like the look of the house.


Andrea: “You’re just the cutest little boy on the planet, aren’t you? Aren’t you?”

Andrea got lonely and she adopted a puppy named Jake.

That’ll be a nice surprise for the girls!

Part 2 will be posted up after the heiress poll is complete.

Leave some feedback if you'd like, lemme know how you're enjoying the legacy so far!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment